There are times when your child may need treatment or a more complex procedure. Dr. Angela and her team do their best to make your child feels relaxed and at ease. However, there are times, a child may feel anxious before or during treatment. There are options available that may be recommended if it appears cooperation or safety is an issue.
There are various reasons why some children may benefit from sedation dentistry:
- A fear or anxiety of being at the dentist
- A very young age
- Extensive amounts of dental work
- A special healthcare condition that may make traditional routes of treatment difficult.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- In office General Anesthesia: Administered by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist
Please contact us to schedule a consultation, learn more about sedation dentistry, and find out which sedation dentistry method may be right for your child.